It’s pumpkin season, and I don’t mess around. These are a great alternative to your typical sugary oatmeal cookie. You can use chocolate chips….but I just like to finish them off with a small dollop of almond butter and one dark chocolate covered almond as pictured below 🙂
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Almond Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together pumpkin, egg, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, (chocolate chips f you had them). Mix both bowls together.
- Put a spoonful to two spoonfuls separated on baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cookies cool and enjoy!